Wednesday, September 17, 2008

3 months old

Today Connor made it official. He has committed to LSU (see the photo taken during the announcement).

So apparently the weight I listed yesterday was from a few days ago. Last night Connor checked in at 6 lbs. 1 oz. He is 17.75 inches long. I've been told that length is one of the things preemies are slowest to catch up on. They have started to increase the number of times he is bottle fed, and hopefully he will soon be off tube feedings.

Victoria and I are currently (and very slowly) working on Connor's room. I put together his crib and his stroller last week. It seems like such a big bed for him, but I'm sure before I know it I'll be talking about how it is too small for him. I'll put up some pictures of his room once it is finished.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jason and Victoria
I am so happy for you both. Connor is precious and I am amazed at how well he is doing. Thanks a bunch for doing this. It will help the family keep in touch. I would like to see one for the whole family so we could keep up with each other and post pictures of grandkids, etc. Would that be possible? Something where we each had a page, prehaps on the one web site. Love, Aunt Melba

Erika said...

I'm just glad Connor finally committed to LSU. I mean, was there ever any question? They'll be lucky to have him! Uncle Josh and I can't wait to hold him, kiss him, and spoil him. Keep on growing little guy!