Connor will be 3 months old tomorrow. He now weighs 5lbs. 14oz., so that is a gain of 4lbs. in 3 months. He has been through so much in three months, probably more than I have in 26 yrs, but he his doing very well. He is definitely a fighter. We hoped he would be home sometime between now and the end of the month, but he still has a fair amount of jaundice and was diagnosed with stage 1 retinopathy of prematurity last week. Since he developed it this late, he has a low risk for progression and a higher probability that it will fix itself. Because of this, the neonatologists have told us to not expect him to come home till sometime in October (at the earliest).
I will try to post more pictures and possibly a slide show of Connor when I have more time next week.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment